ABA is a non-profit organization that strives to build America’s future business leaders. We are proud to partner with companies who invest in ABA’s talent and make use of our resources as the largest undergraduate business organization on the UC Berkeley campus.
We hold large scale professional networking dinners for over 100+ attendees, creating a platform for students to network with business professionals in an intimate setting.
We are a reputable organization well-known for our philanthropic initiatives, such as the corporate social responsibility (CSR) projects and the Berkeley Project. Please visit our Philanthropy page for more information regarding our service-related events.
Berkeley ABA holds 30+ events throughout the semester. Held every spring semester, the Mister Business Pageant is our most prolific and attended event of the year. Please contact us if you wish to partner with us for an event(s).
Here are just a few of the many benefits we can offer your company through our corporate sponsorship packages. We would also be glad to create a unique package of services for you in order to best fit your company’s current goals.
- Reserved table at our semiannual professional networking dinner or our semiannual Marketing Career Fair, both with attendances of 100+
- Book of member and Cabinet resumes
- Messages on your behalf to our members
- Host your own event with us. We are experienced in facilitating case competitions, infoessions, talks, workshops, and more
- Extensive promotion for all events you participate in with us (handbilling, flyering, social media, etc.)
- Company logo printed on our flyers and newsletters
- Company logo on our Partners page and a front-page feature
- Be featured at some of our most prolific events, such as Mister Business
Please note that all donations to ABA are tax-deductible. For a full list of benefits offered and the different packages available, please contact External Vice President, Juliana Zhao, at firstname.lastname@example.org.